Big Thicket is the name of a heavily forested area in Southeast Texas. The Big Thicket has been described as one of the most biodiverse areas in the world outside of the tropics. BITH was established in an attempt to protect the many plant and animal species within. BITH, along with Big Cypress National Preserve in Florida, became the first national preserves in the U.S. National Park System in 1974.
If you’re planning a trip to Big Thicket, let Sun Travel Limousine help you get there! We want your trip to be as stress-free as possible so you can focus on having a relaxing and fun-filled, and educational time. Request a quote for more information.
Discover the benefits of travelling with Sun Travel Limousine:
- You don’t worry about having to find a spot to park your car or paying to park in an expensive lot.
- We are a more affordable option, saving you money on gas and regular wear-and-tear on your car.
- When travelling with Sun Travel you’ll be able to relax in one of our comfortable, secure limos after a long day of exploring.
- We can transport groups of any size! Choose from our limousines of multiple sizes so that your friends and family can all travel together.
To-dos at Big Thicket National Preserve:
- Hike through approximately 40 miles of nature trails.
- Schedule your visit during one of our Park Ranger led events, including fishing clinics and canoe trips.
- Plan a field trip with your school or class.
Want to learn more about the benefits of travelling with Sun Travel Limousine? Contact us today!